Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Welcome to my crazy world...

A long time ago, on a website far, far removed, I used to blog. A lot. When my kids would nap, I'd sit down, relax, and blog about whatever was on my mind. It was incredibly theraputic for me to vent about my frustrations, my happiness, and my life.

Gone are the days when I could sit and blog during naptime. Those days are now replaced with carpools, playdates, homework, gymnastics, basketball practice, and general mayhem.

Don't get me wrong. I am absolutely the LUCKIEST woman on the planet. I have an amazing husband, two awesome kids, and the luxury of being a stay at home mom. I have a beautiful home, we're all healthy, and we are never hungry. We truly are blessed.

But sometimes those little blessings require lots of caffeine, lots of patience, and on occasion, pounding some grape. (If you don't know what "pounding grape" is, you obviously don't watch Cougar Town...)

I don't know exactly what this blog will be. I can't say what you're going to get from me out of it. But I can say, like my life, it will always be entertaining. :)

And now, a moment of silence for the death of MySpace.....

No comments:

Post a Comment